Details SUMMER CAMP, UCYC Sign up HERE, today! Below, I hope to answer any questions you may have. If you have any others contact email@example.com When: July 26th – 30th, 2021 Drop-Off: Monday July
SUMMER CAMP, UCYC
Sign up HERE, today!
Below, I hope to answer any questions you may have. If you have any others contact firstname.lastname@example.org
When: July 26th – 30th, 2021
Drop-Off: Monday July 26th at 8:00am at Chaparral Christian Church. 6451 East Shea Blvd Scottsdale, Arizona 85254
Pick-Up: Friday July 30th at 4:00pm at Chaparral Christian Church. 6451 East Shea Blvd Scottsdale, Arizona 85254
The Springs, UCYC
2600 Cold Springs Rd
(formerly Tepeyac Rd)
Prescott, AZ 86303
Finesse is the ability to execute an activity with skill & delicacy. We strive to achieve a level of finesse especially when it comes to interacting with other people. Our days are filled with endless opportunities to change someone’s life forever.
Jesus met thousands of people in His three brief years of ministry, and every single one of them was changed forever. So many people were transformed by His miracles, but even more, were transformed by His words.
Join us as we dive into the quieter moments of Jesus’s life where He shows the heart of God not in magnificent displays of power, but in loving people where they are.
The goal for camp is not only to have an incredible time but most importantly to grow closer to Jesus. This happens through powerful times of worship, gospel-centered teaching, small group conversations, and being around other Christian students and leaders for a week! Over the years, camp has provided students the best opportunity to build relationships with other students and with God.
What To Bring:
• Sleeping bag, pillow, towel
• Toothbrush, toothpaste, other toiletries
• Casual clothing; clothes for lounging, hiking, sports, bonfires, etc.
• Different pairs of shoes and a pair of flip-flops.
• Jacket (may get chilly at night)
• A swimsuit. We are asking ladies to keep it modest and the camp recommends a one-piece.
• Bible, notebook, and pen.
• Extra $$ for food on the road, as well as, for the gift store at the camp.
What NOT to Bring:
- Gaming Systems
- Tobacco products, drugs, alcohol, and paraphernalia
- Firearms, weapons (of any kind)
- Pets or other animals
- A bad attitude
Registration: $400 , (Scholarships are available, contact Cory for more information)
Cory Rocha, Youth Pastor
Phone: (562) 338-5422
26 (Monday) 1:00 pm - 30 (Friday) 5:30 pm